- Prep time:
- 15 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 50 minutes
|2 yellow nectarines, stone removed and sliced|
|1 punnet strawberries, hulled and halved|
|1/3 cup maple syrup|
|2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste|
|300mls thickened cream|
|1 tablespoon plain flour|
|1 yellow nectarine, extra, stone removed and sliced|
|2 tablespoons butter|
|1/4 cup brown sugar|
- Layer the nectarine slices and strawberries into 6 x 185ml greased ramekins.
- Combine in a large bowl the maple syrup, vanilla, cream, eggs and flour and whisk until smooth. Pour the custard mixture over the fruit in each ramekin.
- Place the ramekins into the large perforated tray and cook on FullSteam 80°C for 40-45 minutes or until just set. Allow to cool at room temperature then chill.
- In a small saucepan combine the butter and brown sugar and cook over a medium heat/setting 5 for 3-4 minutes, stirring until the butter and sugar become syrupy and slightly thickened. Cool slightly.
- Decorate the custards with the reserved nectarine slices then drizzle each with a little of the syrup. Serve immediately.